Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Try

Me and R are giving it a try again.
she decided to open her heart and give her self a chance to love.
I'm trying to be with other people.
I once asked her what will happen if I told her that I was with someone else. she said that she has no right to say anything but she would leave me because she doesn't like sharing anything she have with anyone..
what a weirdo..she told me that she has a feeling that I'm really with someone else.
ME, being scared of losing her again lied.
I'm just trying to get over her by being with someone else.

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger mei said...

atmna leke el 5eer :D

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Madhatter said...

Thats good news, but hey remember what goes around comes around

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Dubai'sDramaDoll said...

Life's a huge playground, every time you take a turn, there'll always be something new hitting you in the face.

One motto in life - NEVER LOOK BACK. What's said and done is said and done ...

Forever,

dOOmEd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home