Thursday, October 26, 2006

I miss my ex.
not R, M.
I never thought I'll ever miss her again, I thought I was totally over her..
sometimes i say : 7sbi allah 3leha..hee eli w9ltni l ely ana 3laiyh now..
and some other times I tell my self : dont cry because it's gone, smile because it happened.
So much darama is going on in my life right now.
Me & R are still having our up's & down's, on's & off's.
someone i know is crushing on me, and I'm having fun but the prob is
it cant be serious because LDRS are not made for ppl like me.

did u ever think that you'de miss someone u already got over?
did it ever happen to u? and how could u be over him-her if u still miss him-her?

6 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

LDRS = Long distance relation ships

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger mei said...

9ara7ta ana law ay a7d 7ebeto mara e839d akthar men sana afker feee aw feha ya3ny im not a Lesbian bs lama etrek wa7da 7ebetha mara at2athr enaha ma sart be 7ayate bs el wa8t yemor :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

mei sar leha 2 years 6al3a mn my life..I got over her I know..but sometimes I miss her and I wish If she was still there =(

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger mei said...

oh sanateeen :O 3ala bale 8reeb ente tarkteha ya3ny heya awal ensana 7ebeteha be 7aytek?

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

yep

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger mei said...

a7es awal mara t7ebeen howa a93ab shay enk tenseen zay ma ye8olo it's easy not to forget ur first love bs atmna leke el 5er be 7ayatek ya rab ameen:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home