Thursday, September 21, 2006

I don't know

I don't know what happened.
I called her and talked to her as usual.
she asked me to send her my pictures.
she came online and suddenly this thought popped inside my head:
(why is she asking for my pics when we can see each other anytime we want?)
I mean we live in the same city.

*why is it so hard for her to invite me over or meet me?
*is it always gonna be this way? (phonecalls,Im's,webcam & pics?)
*are we even in a relationship !

I called her and cried,I told her that this should be over.
that I love her and I can't take it anymore.
that its not fair & she's not treating me the way I should be treated.
she didn't say anything.
she just stayed there and listened to me while i were crying.
she told me that this wasn't love..
that I like her so much and I think that I'm inlove but it can't be love !

*what was she talking about ?
*does she even know how is it like to love a person who is inlove with someone else?
*to be with a person who is blinded by their ex?

she ignored me.
I couldn't talk.
she said she'll hang up and she'll give me some space but she'll never leave my life.

I'm lost.
I have so many things to say but whenever I talk to her all the words go away.
I know I'm weak but I'll start acting strong infront of her.
she has to know that its either lovers or nothing.
we can never be friends.
NEVER.

10 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

i don't know what to say pinkmind. it's not easy, u won't get over it easily. but sometimes this makes u even stronger. don't nag and beg, this will make things worse. cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it by moving on.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

thanx L. that's what I'm planning to do. I know I deserve better.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger fire alarm said...

some wise girl once blogged..the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else !!

my advice.. suck it in and walk it off..

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger wastedchix said...

keep ur options open ..
and move on to the next best thing even if u don't feel like it .. u'll thank me later

ThunderCAT

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

hotta chicka:
thanks for passin by.

twix:
wise advice..thanks it really helped .

wastedchix:
what's my best next thing =(?

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Khalid said...

Whoa Lesbians :|
Kewl!
well I hope everything is gunna be ok!
saudi guy dont mind him
Peace out!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger wastedchix said...

the next girl!!!
akthar ma kathar alla girlz in riyadh .. and i have access to the lesbian community .. and it aint that small!!!!
do not tell me there are no girls left ..

i hate to say this .. but lesbians in K.S.A never last .. they get complicated w ye5isho fi ba3th .. it's too much drama!

Good luck .. my advice .. u'r better taking ur chance with an ass hole (a guy) ... less drama

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Madhatter said...

Hey

I think this girl is pulling a fast one on u, seems like she likes someone kissing her ass, she likes being in control, makin ambigous statements. NO ONE is worth ur happiness, u dont need people like her in ur life, they jus bring u down to their level

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

psycho:
LOL yeah thanks dude =)

wastedchix:
i know that there are many girls out there but the nice ones are few =( and i know that those relations never last thats why my girl doesnt want anything between us to happen because she says if i was her friend she'll never lose me but if i was her lover some day she will. b3dain guys brought so much drama into my life so I'm done with them.

madhatter:
I know =( but I already fell for her..

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Madhatter said...

Love is a Bitch, but hey u got to let go, the sooner the better.If u dont u gona waste valuable time on something thats not gona happen. Get a pet or something, it will b more worth ur time showering ur love on the pet than her

 

Post a Comment

<< Home