Friday, September 15, 2006

I went out with my cousin to some cafe.
while we were sitting R called and her picture appeared on my phone's screen.
my cousin saw it and she freaked out.
how do u know this girl? she's a baaad baaad girl, she said.
she's a lesbian, she continued.
i acted really stupid & dumb,really? I asked.
yeah she is so known in uni for her bad reputation, she replied.
I ignored my cousin and answered the call, I tried ending it as soon as possible but R noticed that.
feeki shay ? she asked.
erm,, no but I'm in a cafe with my cousin and I'll call u when I get back home.
OK then,she replied.
Call Ended.

so, how do u know her? she repeated her question.
me: erm,,she's my friends friend.
aha, she's G's friend right?
me: Yeah
is that how u know her? from G?
me: No,other friends.
a9lan G ma t9dg a7ad ytlzg fiha.
me: really?
End of conversation.

I know that R is a lesbian.I have this really huge crush on her but we are not really together.she doesnt consider me as her girlfriend and neither do I.but my cousin really got on my nerves, i had to act dumb 3shan ma ankshef.
I once asked R if anyone knows about her, and she said just a few friends, who were the same.but i guess everyone knows madam my cousin eli hee b3eeda tdri !I thought for so long if i should let her know what happened and that my cousin knows,but I dont wannabe that girl who cares so much for how people think.I just care about her.

9 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Moniker said...

Sticky situation!
You cant tell ur cousin you are a lesbian?

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

I can't tell her anything actually =|

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

I think u should tell R enno ur cousin knows about her.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger 3li said...

Hmmm,,, This is intresting, just avoid ur cuz from now on whenever the topic comes back up,,,

But are u even sure ur a lesbian?

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

I think so.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger mei said...

la2 tra a3t8ed ente mo lasbian ,ana ab'3a a7d yehtam fene o ye7ess fene kaman o ahley ma yer'9on eno yekon 3ende a boy.f bs mo ma3nato ab'3a wa7da t7asesne be hatha sho3or

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

me too. bas without anything sexual. thats what i exactly want :(

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger mei said...

ajal inty mo lasbian :)

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

mei: mafi ahal yr'9on enu their daughter tkallem aw t7ib. kil shay ye9eer mn warahom..mu m3nata enu etha mani gadra akallem walad aroo7 akallem bnt l2an hatha hu el7al elw7eed ! la2..fe girls attracted to girls o must7eel yklmoon wld 7atta law 7a9il lohom & those are lesbians. fe girls yswoon relations with girls because its their only option and those are bi-sexuals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home