Monday, October 02, 2006

stupiddddddddd meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Am I crazy or what?
I just changed my phone number few days ago and now I have strangers SMSING ME.
ok i was really bored, staying at home alone with nothing to do when i got this msg:
whenever u feel like talking with someone that u dont know then callme and if u dont like just delete this msg.
I had to know who sent it.
I started SMSING and replying the msgs and it turned out to be a girl.
she called me and talked to me and she was really nice.
but I'm sure that someone sent her.
maybe its R to get rid off me.
maybe its someone who wants something good to happen to me.
(why would anyone want that for me?)
and yeah i have alot of enemies,
that means that anyone could be playing a game with me.
aaaah stupid stupppppppid
*hitting my head to the wall*
I still need to know who this girl is.
ALLA YESTER.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger rubz said...

NO bad move!
NEVER talk to a stranger 5a99h lama ykoono 3ala al mobile!

akeeeeeeed some1 sent her!

byeee

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

i agree with ruba duba, don't talk to strangers. if s/he wants to tell u who s/he is then ok if not then ignore. what do u think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home