Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Expressing My Feelings

Her voice touches something inside me.
The way she says anyword using the letter J , just makes my heart melts.
She's inlove with someone else and so am I...
We can never be together I guess..but I'm just expressing my feelings here since I can't tell her anything about how I feel.
She would probably think that I'm crazy or insane !
Maybe because I'm unexperienced..or so I think !
Erm and yeah, yesterday I broke up with R.
I think its finally over and we're both taking different ways.
If she wants me back she have to try so hard to get that, I'm not the same again...
and I'll never be.

6 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read ur previous posts about R. I think u r better off with out her. wish u luck.

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger mei said...

The way she says anyword using the letter J leeh esmek yebda2 be 7arf el j?
yesterday I broke up with R? mo men zaman 5al9to?
I'm not the same again...
and I'll never be.
kuwais :D

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

faj2a:
thank u.

mei:
maybe ;) and about R we were supposed to be done but I decided to give it another try and here I am regretting that decision.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Khalid said...

Awww Pinky =[
I hope everything is going to workout for you just fine sweetheart
you take care of yourself now you hear me?
Bubye =)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

I cant understand how a woman can "fall in love" with another one..a7iss it's just too weird :p

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger pink_ballerina said...

wwl: I'm not as strong as I sound, but I have to be. so here I am trying my best to get over it.

sugarcoma: I know. thanx =)

yummy: inshalla =) thanx.

sexy cow: neither do I =|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home