Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tagged by dyke in saudi

I have to write 10 things that are weird or unknown about me.

so here they are:

1. I talk to my self when I can't concentrate.

2. I always need help in my h.w's.

3. I love the color pink but I can't see my self wearing it.

4. I have mood swings.

5. I still sleep with the teddy bear I got on my 18th birthday .

6. curly hair, thick eye brows, small eyes are what i look for in a girl (plus a great personality)

7. I have this dream about having a group of lesbian friends and getting together every now and then..I hate that I have to keep my self in the closet because I live with straight people.

8. I'm loving GOLD

9. I think my mom used to have a lesbian relationship

10. I hate cursing & smoking

I tag No ONE

5 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) i do that when i'm bored :P

2) i'll help ya! :D

3) i don't like pink and everyone tells me i look good in it :/

4) hmm me too :D

5) i sleep with a stuffed animal( which i will introduce you to that i got myself this summer) i never used to sleep with any animals when i was a kid mind you :D

6) hmmm nope not me

7) oooh me too! we still have to start that! i have a dream of making a lesbian dance club somewhere here. i'll probably blog all about it.

8)cool

9) how do you feel about that? :D if i suspected my mom i would try and get it out of her!

10) :D

lol you're so cute you tag no one

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Misplaced Girl said...

we have some things alike!

I like your blog... it's so honest and inspiring...

Ive left a coment in a very old post... 13th September!! I dunno if its the 1st or whatever... it was just the first Ive read!

Kiss*

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i absolutlely love your blog

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger 東芳 said...

想要推動天下,先要發動自己。 ....................................................

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to find dykes in riyadh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home